20 janeiro 2005

Blog da Vice-Presidente da Comissão Europeia Margot Wallström

Um blog numa página oficial da Comissão Europeia?
Sim, e tem confidências como esta:

I learnt for the first time that in this small country that is Luxembourg a huge part of the population are Portuguese. I wonder if they have a good Fado-Club in Luxembourg? I belong to the exclusive group of people who actually enjoy this very sentimental type of music called Fado. One of my former colleagues, Chris Patten, used to say that there are two things that are absolutely not necessary in life: that is to eat cod and listen to Fado… I totally disagree of course!

2 comentários:

Kamikaze (L.P.) disse...

Ah, afinal o S. é de São (João)...estava na dúvida.
A mim, que tenho (verdadeiramente) São no meu nome de baptismo, o que parece pecaminoso é estar já fresca que nem uma alface e a papar quilómetros às seis da matina. Idiossincrasias...

Silvia Chueire disse...

I also disagree. But besides that, a moça me fez lembrar a Doris Day. : )